Holistic Health Counsellor
Healthy gut + Clear mind + Calm body + Purposeful soul = happier you.
My name is Hannah Langstaff and I am a Holistic Health Counsellor based in Perth, Australia. I provide face to face and online support to clients around the world.
How I can help
A personal approach taking many forms;
- Hands-on in the kitchen
- Moving your body to ease stress or pain
- Meditation and mindfulness techniques
- Tools to overcome emotional stress like; anxiety, depression, obligation, low self-worth, pressures
- Tools create vitality in the body and freedom in the mind
Sessions are based on modules we agree on at the start and work through together;
- Building self-worth
- Falling in love with your body
- Building health from the inside
- Aligning to your life purpose
- Adjusting to big change
- Making big life changes
- Healing from hurt
- Changing how you react to life
- Letting go of situations and people who don’t serve you
Together we decide how often to meet and how long it could take.
- Simple, easy and sustainable meditation practices
- Optimising gut-health for emotional vitality
- Movement practices you won’t want to say no to
- How to find inner peace with heart centred practices
- The mind-body connection; what cravings and repetitive cycles are trying to tell you
- How to move up the emotional scale (Depression to Hope to Freedom)
Classes are friendly and welcoming and run at various times of the day to suit most.
I greatly enjoyed and appreciated Hannah’s adaptive approach to different fitness needs and goals. She is always attentive and engaging.Vitality
Words to inspire…
Holistic Health Counsellor 2018 Special As you may know I have had an extended period away from work (see my blog "where have I been"), and have recently re-opened with much much more to offer (check out my About page for all the juicy details). To help me celebrate I...
"No great work has ever been produced except after a long interval of still and musing meditation" - Walter Bagehot It's early morning...kids and pets still snug in their warm beds...my heart is full as I think about the new journey ahead of me.. The past twelve...
Following on from my previous post "What is the difference between Kefir and Kombucha", I found a fantastic article that talks about the difference between water and milk kefir. More recently I have been on a deeper journey on everything gut health. For about a year...
I have asked myself time and time again “now what do I do with all the extra water kefir grains”! Mine have gone crazy from day one and I simply cannot give them away quick enough! And I DO give them away, some weeks I have over 12 people at my doorstep which is...