I’m Hannah Langstaff, Meditating Mama and Holistic Health Counsellor based in Perth, Australia. I provide worldwide, online and face to face support to those who are on a journey to optimal health in gut, mind, emotions, body and soul. As a holistic practitioner, I look at your mind, body and spirit as a whole. Using my unique experiences and qualifications I am able to offer diet, exercise, nutrition, gut remedies, meditation, energy healing and eliminating life blocks like limiting beliefs.
If you have persisting health issues or repeating life patterns that keep resulting in stress, anxiety, depression or pain, it may be time to look at all aspects of the self for real solutions.
With me you don’t just get a life coach, you get a personal trainer, spiritual teacher and nutrition coach. This is what it means to treat holistically.
Study of brain language patterning. NLP techniques allow for instant and big life transformations (think Tony Robbins).
Over 20 years of study into the body. Personal training is more than exercise, it is a movement plan perfectly suited to individuals goals and temperament. Moving is natural and something we should love and look forward to. Your body when unwell is showing you something, I tell you what that is.
Meditation, Mindfulness & Intuitive Techniques
Your life purpose is what drives everything in your life. I use over 16 years of practice and study to work with my clients intuitively to unblock limiting beliefs, identify damaging relationships, recover from pain or trauma, find and align to their life purpose.
The gut is connected to the brain via the super nerve highway, the vagus nerve. If you follow me on social media you will know I’m passionate about this area because it can be the cause of many emotional and mental stressors in life. I help clients with many gut health issues. Treatment ranges from counselling to training to in-kitchen tutoring.
As a qualified health coach I learned over 100 diets. But this program was not just about nutrition, a health coach can assist with sleep issues, damaging thought patterns, the latest biohacking in exercise and processes which lead to excellence. The key topics I assist clients with are stress, cutting processed foods, sugar, GMO’s while assisting with cravings, hormone imbalance, food allergies and emotional disorders.
This is by far the best learning or training I could ever have gained. I have been there. I have experienced most of life’s challenges (weight, relationships, children, violence, teenage depression, PNA, PND, low self esteem and the challenges of a sensitive soul. When I work with clients I bring love, compassion and a kind heart.
How I help my clients
Being highly intuitive, my gift is in being able to quickly come to understand your true nature and what you were born to do, be and have. In a short timeframe, I can help you learn all the tools you will need to have all that you could ever want.
Some of the ways I can help you are:
- I’m fluent in all dietary theories so I’m able to help you choose a food plan that supports your overall health goals (I don’t believe there is a one diet fits all because one person’s food can be another person’s poison).
- I don’t suggest willpower as a technique. For emotional goals I prefer to use redirection as a more enjoyable tool, and for food, we use a method of crowding out so that you never have to fight against yourself again.
- I am here to listen, not lecture. I will provide you with information and resources based on what you want to achieve, not what I think you should do.
- Our thoughts create our emotions which equals our blood chemistry and that blood feeds our body. If you have a physical symptom you want to correct, I can find more than one avenue to help.
- Deconstruction of cravings. Cravings are good, they let us know what your body needs. I can help you find cravings that nurture and feed your body and mind.
- Tall poppy syndrome; how to break free from social ties that aren’t serving you.
- I have many meditation and mindfulness practices we can tailor to any lifestyle. It is not mandatory to sit still in a quiet room to find that peace and stillness. You can do it in 5 minutes.
- Using the body and breath to relieve stress, anxiety and depression.
- Finding movements that are fun and enjoyable and suit your goals.
- I often go into the kitchen with you to show you techniques for better health or to teach you how to make gut healing foods or drinks you can take home.
- Each session will either begin or end with a mindfulness practice, so you leave feeling better than you arrive
- I offer holistic health solutions for all emotional and physical issues ranging from pain to anxiety to depression to IBS, and am comfortable working with your current GP to construct a health plan for you.
- Being online and face to face allows flexibility for all of us. Our time together is personal, unique and special, so our sessions could be held anywhere that suits us both; my office, my home, your home, the beach, a park, a cafe…wonderful 🙂