Classes – Online and In-Person
9 February 2019: Your survival guide to quitting sugar and processed foods
Find out why you want to reduce sugar and processed foods in your life… Knowledge is power.
Together we will uncover your individual “why’s” and what you need to do to prepare so you still enjoy everything you eat as well as avoiding cravings –
NO willpower required!!
In-class we will make everyone’s favourites; chocolate, puddings, breads etc – lots of yummy fun
Duration 3 hours – Cost $90 p/person
3 March 2019: Meditation and mindfulness practices for relief from physical or emotional pain
This class suits both the novice meditator, highly self-aware as well as those regularly practicing.
We discuss how these tools relieve physical and emotional pain, and then discuss the main techniques so that you can build a practice which is personal and lasting.
In this class we will try many of the styles so that you walk away confident in your ability to apply these at home.
Duration 2 hours – Cost $70 p/person
31 March 2019: Heal your gut to improve your mood
Learn how your gut creates your thoughts, emotions, sense of safety in this world, and subsequently your coping mechanisms.
This is a informative and practical class. Once we’ve covered the basics of why we want great gut health, we will get into the kitchen to create some of the basics like kefir, kombucha, kimchi etc.
You will go home with a plan for improving gut health and easy affordable recipes.
Duration 3 hours – Cost $90 p/person
7 April 2019: Mind-body connection. Practical tools for lasting changes
Learn how your thoughts create your biochemistry which becomes the blood that feeds your body. Understanding how your mind programs the body and the body programs the mind is powerful for transforming long term.
Did you know Alzheimers develops 40 years before any symptoms and is linked to depression, anxiety and gut related disorders.
This program will show you how you can reprogram your body to support you as you reach for better health, prosperity and relationships.
FREE Event. Maximum 6 people
Scheduled classes are held in Stirling, Western Australia. Numbers are limited to small groups for an intimate learning experience. I also offer these classes online. To book or to enquire send me an expression of interest via the contact page. If you no longer see the course below, it means it has been filled. If you would like to see a class on a specific topic (see my counselling page for a list), let me know.
For more information or to reserve a seat
Sessions are based in Stirling, online or at your home (travel costs may apply).
Sessions can take a variety of formats including more than one of the below in any given session:
- Hands-on in the kitchen to learn cooking techniques that you and your body will love.
- On the mat to learn exercise techniques that will make your body peaceful, flexible or strong.
- In meditation or practicing mindfulness to make your mind quieter and heart louder.
- Support conversations to give you the space to talk about the things that are stopping you from moving on.
Topics can include:
- Having the courage to stand out
- Learning to love your body
- Creating a body you love
- Figuring out your life’s purpose
- Overcoming physical pain or discomfort
- Healing your gut
- How to deal with hurt, judgement and criticism
- Big life decisions
Sessions cost $90 for 60 minutes.
Travel costs for locations further than Stirling are $5 for every 10 minutes.
Big goals are broken down into smaller actions and programs. Consisting of a number of sessions this is the perfect path to get continued support while you make life affirming changes.
Sessions are based on modules we agree on at the start and work through together;
The modules can vary, but may include:
- Relationships (problems or desires)
- Overcoming a health complaint
- Healing your gut
- Physical flexibility and strength
- Pantry review and makeover
- How to shop for optimum health
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Building self worth
- Falling in love with your body
- Aligning with your life purpose
- Dealing with change
- Healing from hurt
- Changing how you react
- Letting go of people and situations
Programs run over 1 to 6 months so that you have support while you integrate the changes into your life.
You may attend 1 or 2 sessions in a month depending on your goals.
Sessions are 60 minutes and range from $60 to $90 depending on how many you need.
Payment is taken in advance.
I run classes centred around the five elements of happiness; gut, mind, body, breath and heart / soul.
Scheduled sessions are listed at the top of this page and take place at various times of the day in Stirling. Classes are typically small to cater for those who are still finding their feet.
Enjoy classes on all my counselling topics:
- Gut health
- Kefir and Kombucha making
- Designing your own diet specific to you
- Eliminating unwanted people and food from your life
- Altering life patterns that support your desires
- Finding your life purpose
- How is my mood linked to my physical pain
- Changing the voice in your head
- Finding love
- How to become healthy easily and on a budget
I tend to schedule classes based on what clients are asking for, so if there are one or more from the list above that you’d like to attend, get in touch and I’ll make sure they’re scheduled.
Classes generally cost around $90 depending on length and can be booked on a one-off basis.
To book use the contact page to let me know what you are after.
Free initial consult
For a short time book a no-obligation, consult. Here we discuss your physical, emotional or material needs then decide if we can work together to achieve them.
Spaces are limited and will fill fast.