Individual Sessions & Programs
A holistic health counsellor is able to provide counsel on all matters physical, emotional, mental, diet and relationships. No two experiences with me are the same, because no two people are the same. Benefit from over 20 years of study and practice to find new exciting ways to improve the way you look, feel, think, eat and move. Sessions can be talk-therapy, practical hands-on, or a combination of both. Whether you have physical or emotional pain, discomfort or simply desire more from life or your physical body, I am able to offer an all-round remedy that works and lasts. Practical sessions can often include exercising, energy shifting, creating in the kitchen, medical reviews, or getting out into the real world to practice what we are embedding.
Sessions are based in Stirling, online or at your home (travel costs may apply).
Sessions can take a variety of formats including more than one of the below in any given session:
- Hands-on in the kitchen to learn cooking techniques that you and your body will love.
- On the mat to learn exercise techniques that will make your body peaceful, flexible or strong.
- In meditation or practicing mindfulness to make your mind quieter and heart louder.
- Support conversations to give you the space to talk about the things that are stopping you from moving on.
Topics can include:
- Having the courage to stand out
- Learning to love your body
- Creating a body you love
- Figuring out your life’s purpose
- Overcoming physical pain or discomfort
- Healing your gut
- How to deal with hurt, judgement and criticism
- Big life decisions
Sessions cost $90 for 60 minutes.
Travel costs for locations further than Stirling are $10 for every 10 minutes.
Big goals are broken down into smaller actions and programs. Consisting of a number of sessions this is the perfect path to get continued support while you make life affirming changes.
Sessions are based on modules we agree on at the start and work through together;
The modules can vary, but may include:
- Relationships (problems or desires)
- Overcoming a health complaint
- Healing your gut
- Physical flexibility and strength
- Pantry review and makeover
- How to shop for optimum health
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Building self worth
- Falling in love with your body
- Aligning with your life purpose
- Dealing with change
- Healing from hurt
- Changing how you react
- Letting go of people and situations
Programs run over 1 to 6 months so that you have support while you integrate the changes into your life.
You may attend 1 or 2 sessions in a month depending on your goals.
Sessions are generally 60 minutes and entail more than 4 sessions. Pricing ranges from $60 to $80 depending on the number needed.
Payment is taken in advance.
I run classes centred around the five elements of happiness; gut, mind, body, breath and heart / soul.
Scheduled sessions are listed at the top of this page and take place at various times of the day in Stirling. Classes are typically small to cater for those who are still finding their feet.
Enjoy classes on all my counselling topics:
- Gut health
- Kefir and Kombucha making
- Design your own diet
- Eliminating unwanted people and food from your life
- Altering life patterns that support your desires
- Finding your life purpose
- How is my mood linked to my physical pain
- Changing the voice in your head
- Finding love
- How to become healthy easily and on a budget
I schedule classes based on highest demand, so be sure to let me know if there is one you would like to attend.
Classes generally cost around $90 depending on length and can be booked on a one-off basis.
Free initial consult
For a short time book a no-obligation, consult. Here we discuss your physical, emotional or material needs then decide if we can work together to achieve them.
Spaces are limited and will fill fast.