Holistic Health Counsellor
Therapy | Diet | Personal Training | Energy Work | Gut Health | Nutrition
Book a Free Consult
Spaces now open for 2019 free trial consults.
Get in quick to secure your place for next years free consults.
Who knows, we may be a perfect fit!
How I help
My name is Hannah Langstaff and I am a Holistic Health Counsellor based in Perth, Australia. I provide face to face and online support to clients around the world to find greater health for gut, mind, body and soul.
Check out my programs and classes below
All you need to reach your full potential could be a few little adjustments.
Holistic counselling takes many forms assessing each person as a unique whole. We consider links between; Emotions, Physical body, Thoughts, Food, Environment, Relationships, Workplace, Family and more. One on one counselling provides physical improvement and freedom from emotional discomfort.
Unique solutions are tailored to each individual and may include;
- Hands-on in the kitchen learning easy, quick, healthy ways to eat that will enhance your mood and ease physical pain
- Moving your body to ease stress or pain. Find strength, flexibility and calm in the body
- Meditation and mindfulness techniques to help you manage life stressors whilst bringing peace into the body
- Learn how gut health creates mental health. This will include hands-on in the kitchen making gut enhancing food and drinks.
Programs are big goals that are broken down into smaller actions.
Consisting of a number of one on one sessions, programs are strategically scheduled so they offer continued support while you make big changes. Given the aim is optimal support, programs come with email and phone support in-between sessions.
Sessions are based on an overall theme which we work through together.
Popular program goals are;
- Building self-worth
- Creating lifelong strategies for dealing with stress, anxiety, depression and low self esteem
- Falling in love with your body
- Building health from the inside out
- Aligning with your life purpose
- Adjusting to big change
- Making big life changes
- Healing from hurt
- Changing how you react to people and life
- Letting go of situations and people who don’t serve you
Together we decide how often to meet and how long it could take.
Small group classes are run throughout Stirling, Western Australia, and centred around the four elements of wellness and wellbeing; Gut, Mind, Body and Soul.
- Simple, easy and sustainable meditation / mindfulness practices
- Gut-health practices for improved mood
- Exercise programs you won’t want to say no to
- How to find inner peace with heart-centred practices
- The mind-body connection; what cravings and repetitive cycles are trying to tell you
- How to move up the emotional scale (Depression to Hope to Freedom)
Classes are friendly and welcoming and run at various times of the day to suit most.
I support my clients on their journey to finding freedom and vitality in their body, mind and soul. We do this by finding sustainable eating habits, gut health choices, gentle exercise routines, simple tools for managing life stressors, and constructive meditation practices that make sense while fitting into busy schedules. My qualifications and experiences are unique and allow me to consider all aspects of the self that could be affecting your sense of worthiness, wellbeing, prosperity, physical health, emotions and ability to realise your full potential.
I greatly enjoyed and appreciated Hannah’s adaptive approach to different fitness needs and goals. She is always attentive and engaging.
Mum of three
Subscribe now for a free health review
Connect with me for a no obligation consult to find out if I can help you with your physical, emotional or material goals
Words to inspire…
I have asked myself time and time again “now what do I do with all the extra water kefir grains”! Mine have gone crazy from day one and I simply cannot give them away quick enough! And I DO give them away, some weeks I have over 12 people at my doorstep which...read more